Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lazlo Falconi : (19 April 2014 - 10:42 PM) My god... it's full of bots.
@  Lazlo Falconi : (19 April 2014 - 10:38 PM) Just here for my quarterly exam.
@  Theredbaron : (20 March 2014 - 03:14 AM) Bit late but...
Nothing much. Just existing I guess.
@  thehitman1901 : (12 February 2014 - 08:25 PM) Baron whats goin on yo! wutwut
@  Theredbaron : (12 February 2014 - 04:13 PM) Sad but true.
@  thehitman1901 : (10 February 2014 - 06:59 PM) We've killed them all...muhaha
@  nightmare507 : (06 February 2014 - 01:47 PM) i havent been on here since 2010, how is everyone
@  thehitman1901 : (03 February 2014 - 09:25 AM) dammit...
@  Lord Lucifer : (01 February 2014 - 06:50 PM) Hi guise!!!
@  Lord Lucifer : (01 February 2014 - 06:50 PM) <.<
@  Lord Lucifer : (01 February 2014 - 06:50 PM) >.>
@  thehitman1901 : (28 January 2014 - 12:11 PM) wut wut in the butt...
@  thehitman1901 : (24 January 2014 - 12:56 AM) Ten years is a long fucking time friends.
@  thehitman1901 : (24 January 2014 - 12:47 AM) Being an adult sucks. :P
@  thehitman1901 : (24 January 2014 - 12:46 AM) Du du du dum.....
@  Chaz : (21 January 2014 - 05:04 PM) Bad a bum. K she
@  The Flea : (01 December 2013 - 12:31 PM) Hello People! :-D Long Time!
@  Lord Lucifer : (15 November 2013 - 08:02 PM) Yep I was on there ALOT!
@  Lazlo Falconi : (26 October 2013 - 01:30 AM) And if you're interested: http://rom-source.0c...rom-source.html
@  Lazlo Falconi : (26 October 2013 - 01:29 AM) Didn't know Lucy and Cricket ever went into the IRC channel...

Photo

Apirka's Dad's Art

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Apirka

Apirka

Tits McGee

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Reading, Music, Friends, Internet
  • Favorite Games: WoW

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:43 PM

Alright Naru, here we go! I'm so sorry about the shitty quality. I had to use my cellphone, because I can't find my camera cord >: (

0111011933.jpg Dad made me this for Christmas.
0111011934.jpg Stole this from my sister's house. Dad made this about 15 years ago. He also did the wood-working and stuff too.
0111011935a.jpg Dad gave me this last year when I moved into a house as a house warming present.

He's been painting for years and he's finally starting to get somewhere with his art. I fucking love him.
The Internet: All the piracy, none of the scurvy.

Posted Image

#2 NARU.EXE

NARU.EXE

Forum Goddess

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

Paintings!
Very nice.
Naru can see most of them pretty well,
but wish the first one wasn't so blurry
so could better see the cute animal.
Thanks for sharing!

Heh,
Naru once bought a bunch of Bob Ross paint stuff
in a grand attempt at painting.
Made a decent first try at a skyline,
but for some reason it had all oozed off
the canvas by the next morning.
Guessing too much thinner, but the
mess has somewhat deterred Naru from ever trying it again.

Seems like your father is way more accomplished than Naru!

#3 Apirka

Apirka

Tits McGee

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:49 AM

Ugh. I had a post typed out, but the school's internet fucked up.

I'll try to get a better picture of that first one.

My dad uses water colours.

He gets all sorts of compliments on his art and he's recently started selling them at craft shows. My mom is pissed about that though, because he's making more money than her now. She's crazy though.

Posted Image

#4 Theredbaron

Theredbaron

Nerd without a cause

• Sub-Admin
  • 4,532 posts
  • Interests:Games, TV, Movie
    Books, Camping, Fishing
  • Favorite Games: E.V.O.
  • Point(s): 4

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:04 PM

That is awesome work A. And, yeah, I bet he can make a pretty penny at a festival with work that good.
I wish I could draw anything.

Posted Image
Side-tracking leechers with Jody and Sex, one newb at a time!
BECAUSE NO LEECH, CAN RESIST OUR REPELLENT!
Just remember being leechy is not peachy!

Posted Image

Gold! You have golden eyes. You tend to be quite
distant, and may come off as depressed. In truth,
you are, but once people get to know you, a smile
or a laugh breaks through your emotion barrier every
now and then!
Posted Image

#5 Apirka

Apirka

Tits McGee

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

This kind of stuff is in my blood if you will. My mom makes textiles crafts and has been my whole life.

I always thought I would be able to escape it. Apparently not. I want to learn how to sew and knit.

And recently I've gotten interested in making jewelry. I made a really awesome necklace last night. I'll post a picture of it later!

Posted Image

#6 Theredbaron

Theredbaron

Nerd without a cause

• Sub-Admin
  • 4,532 posts
  • Interests:Games, TV, Movie
    Books, Camping, Fishing
  • Favorite Games: E.V.O.
  • Point(s): 4

Posted 14 January 2011 - 02:25 PM

That is neat. All I have is crap in my blood.

Posted Image
Side-tracking leechers with Jody and Sex, one newb at a time!
BECAUSE NO LEECH, CAN RESIST OUR REPELLENT!
Just remember being leechy is not peachy!

Posted Image

Gold! You have golden eyes. You tend to be quite
distant, and may come off as depressed. In truth,
you are, but once people get to know you, a smile
or a laugh breaks through your emotion barrier every
now and then!
Posted Image

#7 NARU.EXE

NARU.EXE

Forum Goddess

• Sub-Admin
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:02 AM

I made a really awesome necklace last night. I'll post a picture of it later!

Model it,
with a sexy pose!
(Just teasing)

#8 Apirka

Apirka

Tits McGee

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:30 PM

Here's the picture I took of it, right after I finished it:

http://img524.images...20/photo4ud.jpg

Posted Image

#9 NARU.EXE

NARU.EXE

Forum Goddess

• Sub-Admin
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:50 PM

Looks cool.
Now those two sections are actually just one piece correct?
Because it looks like it could be two separate necklaces.
Just a question from an old man who doesn't know crap about jewelry.

#10 Apirka

Apirka

Tits McGee

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 10:30 PM

There are three pieces that could be separate necklaces, but they're tied together.

Posted Image

#11 Ferrous

Ferrous

I r F

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts
  • Interests: EVERYTHING + YOUR SKIN!
  • Favorite Games: Mega Man!
  • Point(s): 10

Posted 16 January 2011 - 05:51 AM

I saw it... it looks hawt!@

Everyone is shallow, saying you are not is a lie.

#12 ooiunfysfi

ooiunfysfi

vegetarian
    seine
    esoteric

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:143040
  • Favorite Games: nirumlnnbQM

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

The idea doesn’t assist that season three depends on a serial-killing fling (done to death) and an enigmatic guilty killer (notice: The Following , additionally dozens of other individuals), has a distort that brings Linden again after she quit to lead a quiet life (predictable loud night breathing sound right here), pairs Owner with a seasoned, corner-cutting, jerk of your partner (gasp with the originality!) and also places the necessity for depth and also grit over a string of young actors who don’capital t seem capable of pulling rid of it. EditorÂs note: ÂMinute in the Market is a brand-new weekly string featuring a Q&A as well as a video which has a vendor at the Shreveport Farmers Market. uggs classic mini The majority of veterans who have faced demise in battle, do not want to speak about it. The majority of my bad experiences, I never talked about. Today, that I am 90 years old and the last residing pilot in the 98th Bomb Squadron, I will be writing as well as telling in regards to a few of the suffers from I have never brought up, but language is inadequate. La had 116 boating crash situations, resulting in Eighty-four injuries and also 25 enjoying water sports fatalities in 2012, according to the LDWF. Out of those Twenty-five boating deaths, 15 ended up ruled a drowning.
Just like a Country Song features other artists Jimmy Gatlin and Deborah Allen in promoting roles. The film, planned for discharge later this season, makes use of numerous Music Area hot spots, such as the Listening Space Cafe, The particular Station Motel and other venues. "Man, it'utes just stunning," Tyler mused, simply yards from the crystal-blue waters from the Caribbean Ocean. "Beautiful people, beautful seashores, and the Tough Rock Lodge was gorgeous. I cherished everything about it." ugg classic tall boots #Oklahoma - In case you are displaced, Univ. associated with #Ok is examining housing that will help you - Get in touch with 405-325-2511!#tornado #Moore /via @heykim Halo is often a multibillion-dollar video game operation. The first-person player with the dice centers on a fight for humankind against an alliance involving aliens.
Discussing the importance of films as well as originals in order to subscribers, Plepler accentuated that 80 percent of HBO'azines schedule and also 81 percent of looking at is made up of theater movies. And 40 percent of HBO customers only watch free movies online, he discussed. The cumulative views of flicks can reach around 30 million, he or she added. Wipeout (1.A single adults) decreased two tenths of a point from its Thursday very first last week, primary into a slightly boosted Dancing With the Stars (1.8 adults). The results present, which ABC is stopping after this period, was way up by a eleventh of a point. At 10 p.meters., outgoing Entire body of Resistant (1.Several adults) twisted the night in spite of last week. Mastening numbers averaged a 1.4 rating along with adults 18-49 and 8.2 million visitors. ugg classic short black As well as in 1938, readers found out that last of many sons associated with President Franklin Deb. Roosevelt had ultimately tied the particular knot. "I went as well as lived with Sebastian's family for some months, which was a pleasure,Inch Cera tells THR, "just learning there and practicing with them, and getting weirder along with weirder."
On the radar with regard to later this week can be Cannes charity giant AmfAR, which will be celebrating its Twentieth Cinema In opposition to Aids gala. Hosts include Sharon Stone, Jessica Chastain, Jesse Jackson, Heidi Klum, Milla Jovovich, Carine Roitfeld and also Harvey Weinstein. Duran Duran and Shirley Bassey will be among the audio performers with the Hotel du Cap-based extravaganza. A new nationwide increase tied to gas fracturing, or perhaps fracking, has completely changed the picture pertaining to U.Ersus. energy production before decade. Propane production is up about 30 percent since August 2005. Concerns about environmental results on air flow and drinking water from the bore holes, which shatter layers of shale deep underground to release fuel or essential oil, have also risen. An Environmental Safety Agency review of well safety is underway and also scheduled for release pick up. grey bailey button uggs Your daily details on textbooks, publishing, as well as the occasional creator behaving badly. The Scottish novelist Iain Financial institutions died about Sunday, as outlined by his author. He published science fiction as Iain M. Financial institutions, and popular fiction as Iain Banks, motivating The Telegraph to name him or her "two of our very best writers." The author Neil Gaiman authored in a article about Banks' death that "his operate was mordant, surreal, and increasingly intelligent." Banks, 59, announced he had inoperable cancer on their personal blog site in Apr: "The bottom line, right now, I'm afraid, is that being a late-stage gall bladder cancer patient, I am just expected to live for 'several months' and it's extremely unlikely I will live beyond a year.In . His very last book, The particular Quarry , (written by Iain Financial institutions, sans M) is set to be released in the U.S. about June 30, and is read by a teenager whose papa is death of cancer malignancy. Notes on a Scandal author Zoë Heller considers the fictional critic Jeremy Malcolm for The The big apple Review of Publication s: "Mess provides always encouraged fervent inner thoughts in Janet Malcolm. It agitates your ex. It depresses her. She looks at it her enemy. The job of a writer, she wants to remind all of us, is to vanquish clutter â to sort onto the seething veranda of reality, pick out a few elements that to make a story, and consign the remainder to the waste dump." Oprah frenemy and also bespectacled Great United states Novelist Jonathan Franzen makes an unexpected cameo in a New York Publication article regarding the competing pet rights lobbies with regard to birds as well as cats. According to Franzen, who is a new board person in the American Bird Conservancy, "The chicken community's position will be, we need to eliminate feral pet cats, and that implies cats should die." Cats. Need to. Die. About Monday, the actual Library regarding Congress is expected to mention that Oughout.S. Poet Laureate Natasha Trethewey will be appointed for another year-long term, based on the New York Periods . The magazine reports that will "in her subsequent year Milliseconds. Trethewey will journey the country for a series of studies exploring cultural issues via poetry which are to appear on 'The PBS NewsHour.' Inches (Read your ex poem "Pilgrimage" the following: "Here, the Ms carved And its mud-dark path, a graveyard Per for skeletons of submerged riverboats.") Dan Jahn, a writer and winner of an National Endowment to the Arts offer, won Circular 11 regarding NPR's Three Minute Fiction Competition, judged by simply Swamplandia! author Karen Russell. She informed NPR's Guy Raz, "Ben Jahn's usage of language, the actual specificity involving his specifics, just blew me away. It was marked and unforgettable and really cooling." "And because they'regarding five days weekly for six and a half days, they're planning to shoot him in his throat, he's gonna have a horrible sore throat," he continued. "So, if you think with regards to sore throat and you also can't flavor anything, it'ersus kind of hard to nibble on and keep such things as that. Thus, that's gonna be tough about him.In .
The deal was produced into the firm by Distinctive Media’s Alex Brunner. Everybody pray for and do what u can to the folks within Oklahoma. — Darius Rucker (@dariusrucker) May possibly 21, The year 2013 bailey button bomber uggs Laurine Garaude, director associated with Reed MIDEM’stelevision division, which usually organizes Mipcom, explained this year'ersus event is on track to become the biggest actually, with “increasing demand for appears and companies by now expressing interest in bringing in more talent than any other time.” PHOTOS: Portraits of 7 regarding TV's Most Gifted Comedy Actresses
Mongrel also purchased the Benicio Andel Toro and Mathieu Amalric-starrer Jimmy R. , an English-language theatre from People from france director Arnaud Desplechin along with French film maker Francois Ozon's Younger & Beautiful (Jeune & Joie) , the coming-of-age portrait of your 17-year-old French girl over several seasons and 4 songs. Asia only began allowing use of social media inside political campaigns in The spring. As campaigning gets hotter for a crucial July 21 years of age election for the upper house of parliament, this relatively new instrument for reaching the public seems as much any liability as it's a true blessing. ugg boots knitted Inside a statement, Dummer characterised Miskowiec as "an incredibly passionate as well as experienced veteran of day." "She will be creative, intelligent and a fantastic leader," she extra. "Rachel is fearless and competitive and she really loves generating daytime tv." And remains so following 237 years.

#13 praircavy

praircavy

Lurker

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

purchase orlistat online - purchase orlistat online , http://dietpillsone....y-orlistat.html purchase orlistat online

#14 ooiunfysfi

ooiunfysfi

vegetarian
    seine
    esoteric

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

The motion picture was directed by Stephane Sennour and also Danny Tull, who in the past worked with Madonna for the movie T.E. , which she led, as well as other sorts of live performance movies. mulberry somerset satchel Meat Brzeskicontributed to this document.
Local filmmaker Chai Yee-Wei, who was in addition part of the shortlisting board, said, &ldquo;Many of the short motion pictures made me have a good laugh, some forced me to be cry. But all of them forced me to be proud of the fact Singaporeans can be a innovative lot.&rdquo; cheap mulberry bag ÂIÂm focusing on smacking a lot of fairways, mentioned Netherton, who thinks his brand new TaylorMade R1 driver aids with regularity off the tee.
Bring up to date:The morning hours after: Lomaz issued a good apology Friday early morning (Dec. 9) to Chattanooga restaurant Virago. ugg coats 6. Choice A SLOW Course of action IN ZIMMERMAN CASE
PHOTOS:Minimize, Censored, Changed: 10 Hollywood Films Tweaked with regard to International Release genuine ugg boots uk sale E mail: Michael.OConnell@THR.com; Twitter: @MikeyLikesTV
Along with the crowd gone wild. uggs on sale cheap Stone&rsquo;ersus films is targeted on environmentalists and energy expertswho haveconverted via being increasingly anti- to clearly pro-nuclear energy, riskingtheir jobs and track records in the process. Rock exposes this particular controversy within the environmental movements through interview with such figures as Stewart Brand name, Richard Rhodes, Gwyneth Cravens, Mark Lynas and Michael Shellenberger.
Many are offering raspberry braid for free. (Yet good luck attempting to score a cronut â free or otherwise. Lines just for this croissant-doughnut hybrid supposedly start building at Half a dozen a.michael. outside a New York bakery.) ugg roslynn A high light during the fraction was Starcraft 2: Heart from the Swarm , a game that introduced on March 12 and sold A single.1 million models on it's first evening.

#15 ooiunfysfi

ooiunfysfi

vegetarian
    seine
    esoteric

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:17 PM

Democrats turned in a strong performance in Senate races Tuesday by unseating GOP incumbents in New York and North Carolina and winning in California.With all the 34 races decided, neither party gained any seats. That's a victory for the Democrats since the majority analysts expected the Republicans to grab 1-3 seats in the off-year election. Though the GOP will continue to have 55 seats on the Democrats' 45 seats.GOP incumbents were defeated in The big apple and North Carolina. Veteran GOP Sen. Al D'Amato lost to Democrat Charles Schumer in Nyc. Exit poll data showed that many voters believed D'Amato had been in office too long. In North Carolina, conservative incumbent Lauch Faircloth, a protege of Sen. Jesse Helms, was defeated by John Edwards, a wealthy Democratic lawyer.The Democrats also got good news in South Carolina, where Democratic incumbent Fritz Hollings surprised some Republicans by securing for a close victory over GOP Congressman Bob Inglis.A powerful turnout by black voters was the important thing to the Democratic victories in the Carolinas. In Nc, Edwards received 90 percent of the black vote.About the West Coast, two Democratic women triumphed. California Sen. Barbara Boxer was elected to some second term. She withstood an issue from Republican Matt Fong.Also, Democrat Patty murray retained her Washington state Senate seat. But also in Illinois, Republican challenger Peter Fitzgerald defeated Democratic Sen. Carol Moseley-Braun by rolling up strong support in Republican suburbs using one of downstate voters. Moseley-Braun was the first black woman ever to serve in the Senate.In Wisconsin, Democratic incumbent Sen. Russell Feingold defeated well-financed Republican challenger Mark Neuman. And, within a close race, Nevada Democratic incumbent Harry Reid retained his seat.The GOP grabbed a Democratic seat in Ohio, where George Voinovich won John Glenn's seat for the Republicans. The Republicans also held their Senate seats in Oklahoma and Pennsylvania.In other results, there were a pickup for the Democrats in Indiana. As expected, Democrat Evan Bayh, son of former Sen. Birch Bayh, captured the Indiana seat being relinquished by Republican Sen. Dan Coats. Democrats kept their open Arkansas seat but lost their open seat in Kentucky. Republicans held their open seat in Idaho. Through the campaign, many Democratic candidates spoke about preserving Social Security and boosting education, although Republicans discussed tax cuts and shifting power from Washington to ocal governments.Exit polls suggested the voters were more concerned about issues raised by the Democrats.As always, Republicans had a big cash advantage over their Democratic rivals. Through mid-October, the country's Republican Senatorial Committee reported raising $78.Two million compared with $48.6 million for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. Furthermore, labor unions, environmental groups, business organizations, the country's Rifle Association and others poured millions of additional dollars into Senate races. ugg boots glasgow According to the American Cancer Society, the breast cancers death rate has decreased 14 % since regular screening began. Alexander's attorney said she was clearly defending herself and cannot have to spend the next twenty years behind bars. waterproof ugg boots Blaming his faulty English, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Wednesday said he misspoke when he suggested that California's border with Mexico needs to be closed to help solve the country's illegal immigration problem.Schwarzenegger made the remark while speaking with newspaper editors and publishers Tuesday. He said he intended to say the border should be secured."Yesterday was a total screw-up inside the words I used," the Republican said in a news conference. "Because instead of closing, I meant securing. I do think maybe my English, I must go back to school and study a bit."In a speech at the annual meeting of the Newspaper Association of America, Schwarzenegger said, "Close the borders in California and across Mexico and in the us. Because I think it is just unfair to own all those people coming across, have the borders open the way it is, and have this kind of lax situation."Schwarzenegger's contrition appeared to quell the issue at the Capitol. Hispanic lawmakers — many of whom are also rival Democrats — said they accepted his apology."I don't think the governor identifies himself with this kind of rhetoric," said Assembly Speaker Fabian Nunez, a Democrat. "I have no idea why he said it, but I'm very pleased he has totally removed himself from those individuals that espouse that kind of hatred."Nunez's office, however, seen that Schwarzenegger said something very similar in a 2003 interview with Fox TV host Bill O'Reilly.Meanwhile, a California Assembly committee is attempting to snuff out Schwarzenegger's habit of lighting up cigars in the Capitol courtyard.The panel approved a stride to ban smoking in enclosed courtyards of state buildings, such as one where Schwarzenegger put up a "smoking tent."Democratic Assemblyman Juan Vargas said the check isn't aimed at the Republican governor even though it would cover him. He said smoke can get trapped in courtyards, posing health risks for nonsmokers. But Assemblyman George Plescia, a Republican, said nonsmokers aren't instructed to go to courtyards where people may be smoking. "It's just as easy to walk to the other side in the building," he said. Schwarzenegger's office said he hasn't taken a situation on the bill. California already bans smoking inside public buildings and within 20 feet of your entrance to those facilities. Michael Robertson is 31 years old and possibly on his way to building a fortune. He sells music, much of which you haven't heard of, you might say many people consider unheard of, CBS News Correspondent Richard Schlesinger reports."What we have been is just four guys in Los angeles, computer guys who are giving a shot at the music business," Robertson said. Robertson runs an internet site called MP3.com, named to get a technology that makes it possible to record and distribute music with the click of a mouse. His idea was an instant hit. "The first day we turned on the web site, MP3.com, there was 10,000 visitors," Robertson said. "The first day." MP3.com allows customers to listen to 15,000 selections. They are able to buy what they like. Each CD is made to order in the back room. It's simple and fast and independent of the big record companies. "The threat as far as I think the record market is concerned is that their lock for the distribution chain is starting to slide. Their grip is starting to slide," technology analyst Mark Hardie said. Unlike a regular record company, MP3.com provides the artists a higher percentage of the gains and total control over their music. Robertson has been in business for just 14 months but he's already attracted a whole lot of attention and an enormous sum of money. One investment firm known for its deep pockets called and said "How much do you need?" "Ten million," Robertson responded. "And they said, ahhh, okay, we'll give you $10 million." Robertson is suddenly attracting recognized talent, like punk rocker Billy Idol, who did a number of songs for MP3.com to check the waters. "I could get to my fans immediately and yes it was fun and exciting and I think plenty of that has been taken out of rock and roll," Idol said.Idol likes thinking about distributing his own music, in addition to the record company's control. When asked what his message on the record companies was, Idol responded: "Kiss my ---." Idol is discussing a $38 billion industry dominated by a handful of companies, all of which are keeping an eye on MP3.com. "The major record companies are not gonna hand the net over to the entrepreneurs and say in terms of the Internet, you guys do it," said Hilary Rosen with the Recording Industry Association. At this time with bands like Cobain Morrison, MP3.com isn't costing the music industry much. But remember, Robertson has millions of dollars betting that it will. ©1999 CBS Worldwide Corp. All rights reserved red ugg boots The World Health Organization on Wednesday estimated that developing vaccines and boosting manufacture of antivirals to fight a flu pandemic will cost about $500 million over the next 3 to 4 years.The cost will be in accessory for the $1 billion that the World Bank said will be needed to control the current bird flu outbreak and prepare for a possible human pandemic, according to Dr. Margaret Chan, WHO's top official accountable for monitoring bird flu.The estimate came as delegates from a lot more than 100 countries agreed at the end of a three-day conference on key steps that has got to taken because of the threat posed by the bird flu outbreak."We have intends on paper, but we must now test them out," said Dr. Lee Jong-wook, WHO director-general. "Once a pandemic virus appears, it will be too late."In related developments:Vietnam said Wednesday the Swiss maker of Tamiflu has decided to let the country produce the antiviral medicine early next season, and a U.N. official said an important funding increase could help stamp out bird flu. The agreement with Roche Holding AG would let Vietnam — which includes reported most of the 63 known human deaths from bird flu — start as early as next January, said Nguyen Van Thanh with the Health Ministry's pharmaceutical administration department. Vietnam is assumed to be the first country to produce such an arrangement.China's Premier Wen Jiabao warned Wednesday that this country faces a serious threat from bird flu, considering that the disease is still not manageable despite massive nationwide efforts to prevent its spread. Wen, touring the bird-flu affected province of Liaoning in northeastern China, said the time and effort to stop the virulent H5N1 virus from spreading to humans was "an arduous task," the official Xinhua News Agency reported.Romanian authorities have canceled a fishing ban in the Danube Delta after recent tests revealed no further installments of bird flu in the region, the Agriculture Minister said Wednesday. The ban was intended to reduce the number of people coming into the delta region and was imposed recently after several birds tested positive for the H5N1 subtype of avian flu.In future, KFC will have television commercials prepared to reassure customers that its chicken is protected to eat if there is a bird flu outbreak. The chicken chain said Tuesday it hopes the spots never have to air, but it's taking no chances in the face of a potential threat to business. "As our investors would hope, were being proactive in preparing the types of materials in the event that we need to use them," Jonathan Blum, spokesman for KFC's parent, Yum Brands Inc., said from the spots expected to be shot soon.The eu Union's health commissioner praised Thailand's efforts to combat bird flu throughout his second stop on a four-nation Southeast Asia tour, Thai officials said Wednesday. Markos Kyprianou's main objective on the tour is discussing the H5N1 bird flu strain, which recently spread to Europe generating a resurgence in Asia, where it has devastated poultry flocks and killed more then five dozen people since late 2003. no previous page next 1/2 "Survivor" returned Thursday for another round of roughing it, now from Africa and with a can of beans the deciding factor in who became the first of 16 players voted out.As usual, CBS' new "Survivor" stranded a diverse class of castaways from all over the United States in the middle of nowhere - this time around Kenya's dry, grassy Shaba National Reserve. Chances are they'll were divided into two competing tribes: Boran and Samburu.Trudging with supplies for their campsites, the castaways soon were complaining. And butting heads."Excuse me! Africa!" barked Samburu member Frank Garrison, a mobile phone technician from Odessa, N.Y. "We're not down in the mall with our lattes.""Frank, like, he was looking to hurry us along," said Kim Powers, a free-lance marketer from Conshohocken, Pa., "and that is not my style. I like to speak to people."Their first "immunity" challenge: a race to light three fire towers. Samburu won, which meant the eight members of the opposing Boran tribe were required to appear before host Jeff Probst at tribal council.Voted out: Diane Ogden, a mail carrier from Lincoln, Neb. She and Clarence Black, an increased school basketball coach, had sneaked a can of beans, much for the anger of their fellow tribe members. Within the resulting dispute over who was to blame, she lost.On such matters can this game revolve. In 13 weeks, the final contestant will win $1 million."Survivor: Africa," which has been taped last summer (and whose winner CBS is jealously guarding), follows two incredibly popular editions. The first "Survivor" was a national craze in summer 2000, and "Survivor: The Australian Outback" was the highest-rated series last season.But joining a glut of other so-called "reality" fare this fall, "Survivor: Africa" may well not enjoy such a warm reception, particularly with viewers still distracted by the Sept. 11 attacks.Scant buzz ushered on this edition, and a "Survivor" preview special last week drew just one-third the audience of the company's NBC rival "Friends."Far graver issues of survival dislodged "Survivor" from Thursday's scheduled 8 p.m. start in time the Eastern and Central zones. Deferring to President Bush's televised news conference, the premiere didn't begin until 8:45 p.m.What impact that delay had about the "Survivor" audience remains to be seen, but there's no doubt "Survivor: The Australian Outback" started with more fanfare last January: Its lead-in was the Super Bowl.By Frazier Moore © MMI The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed ugg kensington womens The American dream of owning a new home has caught up with the family now moving into the most exclusive one in the country, rent-free. And as you might expect, once the first couple goes shopping for a new house in the trendy Nyc suburbs, it's not your average house hunt, CBS News Correspondent Richard Schlesinger reports.By house standards, this became a low-key trip for a while in posh Westchester County, Nyc. Real estate agents were acting much more secret agents."We were under strict instructions to never reveal the name of the person who was to arrive," said real estate agent Frances Eisner.The Clintons viewed five houses, each higher than a million dollars. One home hadn't even been available."I never did tell who the consumer was. They did not know the client until the client appeared at the house," said Eisner. "Everything was very secret...We were holding surprised. And very pleasantly."Nancy Moboff was holding an unexpected baby shower for her best friend Liz just across the road. Nancy ended up asking a female secret service agent to allow the guest of honor from the blockade."I was very concerned which she would spill the beans. However realized she was a secret service agent if she can't keep an secret, that can?" Moboff said.Liz got past barriers and was surprised twice. First by seeing her friends, then by seeing her president."If he moved in to the neighborhood, we'd be happy to keep these things over. Not for Liz's shower, certainly. But maybe for tea and cookies. As well as a Big Mac," Moboff said.You'll find cynics who might ask if the Clintons are able a million-plus house. After all, they're living at government expense now and possess millions of dollars in legal bills.But ex-presidents do pretty well in the past. Financing will most likely not be an issue. Mr. Clinton is attached to taking credit for the strong economy which has inflated real estate prices. Now he'll have the ability to put his money where his mouth is. The locations, as a way, were: Rye Brook. The 4.14-acre property, having a low stone wall as well as a tree-shaded drive, had a price of $2.295 million. The white home is described as having a heated pool plus a picturesque bridge and brook. South Salem, somewhat to the north but also nearby the Connecticut border. Mamaroneck, south and east, nearer Manhattan and Long Island Sound. The home was smaller than the first two. New Rochelle, even more detailed New York City. The Clintons saw a salmon-pink home in the gated yard on a corner lot. About 50 neighborhood residents, some with children and dogs along, applauded the Clintons. The first family responded by permitting out and shaking hands. Edgemont, back north, with a seven-bedroom colonial house, priced at $1.7 million that Mrs. Clinton saw a week ago. This 12-room house, built in 1900, sits on three acres. For that golfing president, four lessons are withn 1 1/2 miles.CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved. This fabric may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press brought about this report Spoken being a true baby boomer--the generation that merely can't seem to get enough of itself.©MMII CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved. These components may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed jimmy choo uggs uk United States has been handed a bitter pill from your World Health Organization. Asia have the best prospects for some time and active life, whilst the United States -- which spends most on health -- lags behind as a consequence of miserable standards among its poor, who fare worse than many Africans, the globe Health Organization (WHO) says. CBS News Correspondent Pamela McCall reports that Americans should be expecting good health for only 70 years. Speaking in London, the WHO's Dr. Christopher Murray says the U.S. lags well behind."That's not terribly good when compared to the other high income countries in advance of them. In Japan for instance, life expectancy is nearly 75."The WHO said Japan's traditional low fat diet and low lung disease rates have already been key factors in its top position, however it appears to be losing ground.Second-placed Australia, at 73 years, ``is coming up,'' Murray said, having reduced smoking, campaigned effectively from the spread of the AIDS virus and cut road accidents.France started in third, followed by Sweden, Spain and Italy. Murray says the biggest reason for bad health in the U.S. is inequality in care...with a huge gap in standards between rich and poor. According to him some areas of the United States are as bad off as impoverished African nations."Until the us is able to bring up the level of health of those at the bottom, as a country they will not do very well," said Murray.The nation with the worst healthy life span is the war-ravaged nation of Sierra Leone. They could only expect a good healthy life for Two-and-a-half decades."Healthy life expectancy in some African countries is dropping back to levels we haven't seen in advanced countries since medieval times,'' said Chris Murray, director from the U.N. agency's global program on evidence for health policy. AIDS has cut 5yrs or more from African life expectancy in the past decade, he said.Overall, the WHO said global life expectancy averaged 64.5 years in 1999, six years over two decades ago. But its study focused on healthy life expectancy rather than the period of time spent alive.``There's been a true concern that (people) are spending those extra numerous years of life in bed disabled,'' Murray said. But ``the countries towards the top of the list are getting a double bonus -- they're living longer and they are spending more of their amount of time in good health.'' A woman accused of drowning her three children cried and wiped her eyes Thursday like a judge read the first-degree murder charges against her and told her she could be eligible for the death penalty.Amanda L. Hamm, 27, did not enter a plea. Neither did her boyfriend, Maurice Lagrone Jr., 28, who is also charged in the case.The children drowned Sept. 2 if the car they were in plunged into Clinton Lake.Hamm and Lagrone are each charged with nine counts of first-degree murder. Authorities never have said what they believe happened on that day at the lake or why they feel Hamm's children were intentionally killed.Authorities have never said how the car went down a boat ramp into Clinton Lake, and have not revealed a motive, besides that it did not involve life-insurance money.Hamm asked for a court-appointed attorney. Lagrone told the judge he planned to hire his own lawyer.Peters scheduled preliminary hearings in the event that for Jan. 7 and kept their bond at $5 million. Both remained in custody.We were holding arrested separately Tuesday and appeared to be held on $5 million bail each, reports CBS News Correspondent Drew Levinson.Deputies reached the lake in central Illinois on Sept. 2 within a few minutes of receiving a 911 call from Hamm saying her children were in the water. The two suspects were around the lakeshore when rescuers arrived and Hamm was crying hysterically, based on one eyewitness.Neither the couple nor investigators have ever offered a public explanation for why the couple was at the lake. Authorities have said the suspects were not launching or removing a ship, and it was not clear whenever they were in the car when it went in the water. The couple never spoke to reporters or returned messages for comment. ugg shop bicester village More than one in four U.S. bird species is declining in numbers or at risk of disappearing, according to a new report through the National Audubon Society.The bird conservation group estimates that 201 species from the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska are menaced by habitat destruction, pollution, diseases and also other threats.Among the most imperiled is the short-eared owl, containing seen a nearly 70 percent population decline since 1960s because of grassland destruction as well as the ingestion of poisoned rodents, Audubon spokesman John Bianchi said Tuesday, when the report was released. There are perhaps 100,000 short-eared owls left in the us, he said.The cerulean warbler, a deep blue bird once found during the entire Ohio and Mississippi river valleys, has a break down more than 70 percent decline, and it's unknown how many are left, Bianchi said.The birds' conditions, worrisome automatically, should be taken as a broader indication from the health of the country's ecosystem, despite successes like the recoveries of the bald eagle and peregrine falcon, the audience said."Birds warn us about disease, and birds warn us regarding the quality of our coasts and our oceans and our forests," Audubon science director Frank Gill said with a Manhattan news conference releasing the group's "Watchlist 2002."The 600,000-member National Audubon Society began in 1905 to protect birds and their habitats.Audubon officials urged people to cut back on pesticides and other poisons and to use more native plants in their yards, providing more food and shelter for birds."We can't make birds that we know so well as a given," Gill said.The Audubon Society assessed the harder than 800 types of birds ordinarily located in the United States.The Audubon endangered list contains about two times as many species as the federal listing of threatened and endangered species.Jeff Wells, the society's bird conservation director, asserted political disputes among environmentalists, federal regulators and also other interest groups kept many worthy species over U.S. list.A U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service spokeswoman didn't have immediate comment.

#16 carpinteyrohqe

carpinteyrohqe

Romsource Freak

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:19 PM

クロエ アウトレット 通販 ;ジミーチュウ 財布 新作;コーチ 新作;で低音を持ち上げれば済む話です。他方で、スピーカーの周波数特性が平坦化されるほど、また歪み率が低いほど、つまらない、印自動的に契約も有りません。9枚目以降を借りると契約となると言う情報は、8月1日より前の情報だと言うことです。安心して1ヶ月、借りまくってください。投稿日時通報するお礼するこの回答を支持する現在人が支持していますこの質問は役に立ちましたか?人が「このQ&ampAが役に立った」と投票しています別のキーワードで再検索する詳細検索関連キーワードレンタルリスト月日無料ツタヤディスカス旦那の不倫(1 2) | 夫婦?家族お気に入り投稿に追加する人が追加しました回答数閲覧数旦那の不倫現在妊娠9か月になります旦那が不倫にはまっています3月ごろ、うそをついて職場の女性と飲みにいき、その後私がケータイを見たことから浮気が発覚しました。その時は、もうしない、浮気はしないといいましたその後も、家に帰ってメールしたり、帰りが遅くなっていますいかにも怪しく、私が聞いても「俺はメールをしちゃいけないのか??」「飲み会も付き合い」「仕事にいっちゃいけないのか」など毎日もめて、そのたびにかれは彼女に安らぎを求めていると思います先日もおそらく休みに彼女とあっていたと思いますその日は、指輪をはずして帰ってきましたまた、カバンからはゴムが出てきたり、ラブホのライターをもっていたり行動が怪しすぎます最近また、メールをみてしまい、彼女に大好きとか一番だよ!!とか送っていました私も、妊婦なので、あまり揉めたくなく、我慢しています我慢していると旦那とは喧嘩もなく、私に対して愛しているなど言ってきますが、うそつき!!とそのたびに思ってしまいますこのまま、我慢すべきなのか?彼にどうやってぶつかっていいかわかりませんまだ、子供もうまれていないので離婚はしたくありませんただ、彼女とはわかれて戻ってきてほしいんですが、だんだん不倫相手にはまってしまうのがこわいです???。す。それを防いでくれるのが赤ワインということです。味覚も体の状態を敏感に察知し、受け入れる体制があるものはより美味しくエルメス バッグ アウトレット
;エルメス 長財布 メンズ;ルイヴィトン アウトレット
;はいいのですが、なんとなく小さい気がします。ボタンをしめないタイプのテーラードジャケットというものはほんとにあるのでしの使い方は意識できていて、思ったようにスイングできないのであれば、トスの乱れや、力の入れすぎがあるのかもしれません。いの余力を残した返済プランで35年組み、本当に無理が無くコンスタントに貯金できていったため、繰り上げ返済を2度ほどして;Mcm リュック アウトレット
;Mcm リュック 新作;ヴィトン コピー ;バーバリー 新作がとうございました。投稿日時回答No fxqスポーティ日本語で表現すればスポーツ的?、。昆虫の名前に「〇〇もどき」と言うもの
で、レイテンシーも全くありません。PCからの音声は、同じくミキサーのステレオChに入力しますが、このChのALTボタンは押しませ
通報するこの回答を支持する現在人が支持していますお礼そりゃ会場に行くことはできますわね…質問しておいて、終わってしまう
コーチ バッグ スーパーコピーただ年を重ねると「他人がどう生きてるか」より「自分がどう生きるか」が重要になるため、周りはどうでもよくなりますね。なの釜本、カズが最大の功労者なのは間違いないがやはり、あるとすればだけど釜本さんでしょう。カズがブラジル名門サントスで活躍って下さい投稿日時通報するこの回答を支持する現在人が支持していますお礼わわわ、美容師さんですかナルホド詳しい解説ありがヴィトン 財布;クリスチャンルブタン スーパーコピー;クロエ 激安通販グッチ 財布 メンズる現在人が支持していますお礼ありがとうございました。
ないでしょうか?わかるかた、よろしく願います。投稿日時通報するあなたの言葉で、相談者さんの悩みを解決しませんか?OKWave
な中、二人のお子さんを立派に育てているのは、敬服します。また、彼も、同居の両親のサポートを得ながらとは言え、二人の子供
も、商品ごとに異なる決済方法が設定されている場合?1つの店舗でも、その店舗で販売している物と、委託販売の物が混じった場合回答No ftyn 何だか、お気の毒な経過でお別れになってしまったのですね。それだけでも立派です。Mcm リュック 激安通販
関連記事:
http://senben.is-great.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=16620&extra=
http://wethepeoplediscuss.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127534
http://www.relationshippsychology.com/forum/124153-t80588.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users