Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Lazlo Falconi : (19 April 2014 - 10:42 PM) My god... it's full of bots.
@  Lazlo Falconi : (19 April 2014 - 10:38 PM) Just here for my quarterly exam.
@  Theredbaron : (20 March 2014 - 03:14 AM) Bit late but...
Nothing much. Just existing I guess.
@  thehitman1901 : (12 February 2014 - 08:25 PM) Baron whats goin on yo! wutwut
@  Theredbaron : (12 February 2014 - 04:13 PM) Sad but true.
@  thehitman1901 : (10 February 2014 - 06:59 PM) We've killed them all...muhaha
@  nightmare507 : (06 February 2014 - 01:47 PM) i havent been on here since 2010, how is everyone
@  thehitman1901 : (03 February 2014 - 09:25 AM) dammit...
@  Lord Lucifer : (01 February 2014 - 06:50 PM) Hi guise!!!
@  Lord Lucifer : (01 February 2014 - 06:50 PM) <.<
@  Lord Lucifer : (01 February 2014 - 06:50 PM) >.>
@  thehitman1901 : (28 January 2014 - 12:11 PM) wut wut in the butt...
@  thehitman1901 : (24 January 2014 - 12:56 AM) Ten years is a long fucking time friends.
@  thehitman1901 : (24 January 2014 - 12:47 AM) Being an adult sucks. :P
@  thehitman1901 : (24 January 2014 - 12:46 AM) Du du du dum.....
@  Chaz : (21 January 2014 - 05:04 PM) Bad a bum. K she
@  The Flea : (01 December 2013 - 12:31 PM) Hello People! :-D Long Time!
@  Lord Lucifer : (15 November 2013 - 08:02 PM) Yep I was on there ALOT!
@  Lazlo Falconi : (26 October 2013 - 01:30 AM) And if you're interested: http://rom-source.0c...rom-source.html
@  Lazlo Falconi : (26 October 2013 - 01:29 AM) Didn't know Lucy and Cricket ever went into the IRC channel...

Photo

What even

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Apirka

Apirka

Tits McGee

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Reading, Music, Friends, Internet
  • Favorite Games: WoW

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:59 AM

So this pretty much makes my life:

http://gizmodo.com/5...ee-what-happens

A few of you know that I am a crazy cat lady at heart. This will confirm that for you.
The Internet: All the piracy, none of the scurvy.

Posted Image

#2 Theredbaron

Theredbaron

Nerd without a cause

• Sub-Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,532 posts
  • Interests:Games, TV, Movie
    Books, Camping, Fishing
  • Favorite Games: E.V.O.
  • Point(s): 4

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:14 AM

"A grown man yells "Go, cats, go!""

That is just awesome. Saving.

Posted Image
Side-tracking leechers with Jody and Sex, one newb at a time!
BECAUSE NO LEECH, CAN RESIST OUR REPELLENT!
Just remember being leechy is not peachy!

Posted Image

Gold! You have golden eyes. You tend to be quite
distant, and may come off as depressed. In truth,
you are, but once people get to know you, a smile
or a laugh breaks through your emotion barrier every
now and then!
Posted Image

#3 NARU.EXE

NARU.EXE

Forum Goddess

• Sub-Admin
  • 3,533 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

This was done for a commercial right?
Would have liked to see less people talking
and more of the cat's playing.

#4 Theredbaron

Theredbaron

Nerd without a cause

• Sub-Admin
  • 4,532 posts
  • Interests:Games, TV, Movie
    Books, Camping, Fishing
  • Favorite Games: E.V.O.
  • Point(s): 4

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:07 PM

From what I can tell, they were just bored.

Posted Image
Side-tracking leechers with Jody and Sex, one newb at a time!
BECAUSE NO LEECH, CAN RESIST OUR REPELLENT!
Just remember being leechy is not peachy!

Posted Image

Gold! You have golden eyes. You tend to be quite
distant, and may come off as depressed. In truth,
you are, but once people get to know you, a smile
or a laugh breaks through your emotion barrier every
now and then!
Posted Image

#5 ooiunfysfi

ooiunfysfi

vegetarian
    seine
    esoteric

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:143040
  • Favorite Games: nirumlnnbQM

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Despite the fact that Ace promotes the movie as "lost,Inches it also affirms the live show has been taken advantage of multiple times prior to -- without objection. http://www.robertada...chives/209.html Now, Glenn Greenwald is at the midst of the tales about security and data-collection programs being run by the National Security Agency. In Goal, Lifetime came out the Preacher's Daughters docu-series, that saw evaluations rise its second few days following the collection debut. Though Rob Sharenow, professional vp development at Life span Networks, publicly stated to THR that though faith is a part of American culture, there appears to be a spike on TV. "There have already been several things which simply seem to be popping right now,Inch he seen. "It feels sort of natural if you ask me. This is a thing that a lot of people recognize and consider, and they like to see that resembled in the context of movies and TV demonstrates." http://amm-shadeport...-free-shipping/ Cable management on Tuesday in addition signaled no immediate plans to launch usage-based broadband pricing plans. He said the show properly reflected the actual experiences involving his and other Italian-American families which settled throughout Newark before transferring to the suburbs. http://fjdjbh.com/archives/93.html Matthew Perryman Johnson Novel creating? Still pictures? Animal husbandry? http://www.dienlanhh...ale-0-shipping/ If you want to view one of Washington's nearly all delicate evening out acts, look no further than President The presidents's effort to say leadership on immigration legislation without the coming to end up being identified as a new Obamalaw. E-mail: Philiana.Ng@thr.comTwitter: @insidethetube gucci official website Sanders, Bertha, 86, of Shreveport, passed away May 25; services in 1 g.m. Wednesday at Zion Baptist David H. Wilson Cathedral, Shreveport; burial within Lincoln Memorial Park, Shreveport; agreements through Heavenly Gates Funeral Home, Shreveport. (Site 3 of 5) Here'azines the lineup for 2013's FYF Fest (a lot more to be introduced): http://fjdjbh.com/archives/132.html Carracioli offers spearheaded works with Procter & Gamble, Walmart, Fiat and Wrigley's, among others, which is responsible for brand name projects across all channels and partners companies like Will certainly Arnett and Jason Bateman's electronic production business DumbDumb. Lipton, a New You are able to Rangers lover through-and-through, paid a vacation to the NHL Powered by Reebok shop in Ny to conduct one of their signature Inside Actors Business interviews alongside Michael J. Fox, the place that the two spoken hockey on the esteemed award. discount gucci handbags Angelle, Kelsey, Arnaudville, LA BI mentioned pressure for the rupiah was mainly triggered through the reposition of financial resources from growing markets as a result of possible fiscal stimulus modifications by the Raised on and sentiments toward financial deficit and also the domestic existing account. (ebf) http://www.dienlanhhongha.com/louis-vuitton-purse-cheap-louis-vuitton-handbags-free-delivery/ Since opening throughout November after a $25 million renovation that presented it the mod-1970s feel -- with the exception of the Thirty six monitors that will connect as one giant screen over the front workplace -- the studio has been packed with every person from He Damon to Amy Poehler using editing packages, recording cubicles, cameras, lighting, mics, proper grip equipment, testing rooms plus much more. Everything is lent for free to the people making content material for Metacafe -- especially the around 200 routes the Google-owned website has partnered with along with lended an estimated $250 thousand in exchange for a commercial revenue divided. With YouTube announcing May well 9 it will charge membership fees for sure channels, high quality content is much more important.

#6 ooiunfysfi

ooiunfysfi

vegetarian
    seine
    esoteric

• Elite
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:143040
  • Favorite Games: nirumlnnbQM

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:12 AM

Guess consequently. http://www.highnutri...g-outlet-store/ Group Usher
Perhaps acknowledging the gravity of the circumstance, an apology via tweet ensued. uggs for toddlers Generally there likely won't be any saving Help save Me . Your delayed comedy, picked up more than a year ago, introduced a 3.7 score with older people 18-49 in back-to-back best episodes. Soon after comedy encores, Hannibal (One particular.0 older people) dropped any tenth of the point with 10 s.m. NBC averaged a 0.7 rating together with adults 18-49 and two.6 million viewers.
Well, you can find at least 2 different people who can lead to Chris to destroy his resolutionâMiranda Lambert as well as Blake Shelton. Apparently, the actual singer had been persuaded to be able to indulge while you're watching Miranda's trio Pistol Annies perform within Las Vegas upon Sunday, Dec. 4. âSooo... No less than for right now that's a scuff on the simply no drinking. Thanks @blakeshelton and @Miranda_Lambert :) Love yall,â wrote Joe. ugg cardy boots They adds that with a populace of about A single.4 thousand, there simply aren't sufficient Estonians to run things.
1st, The CW introduced that his / her hit show Arrow would be coming back in the be seduced by a second period, and now text messaging isn't be a father. classic short uggs "That's definitely distinct," Graham stated. "I've always got somebody generally there to type of teach me and to kind of follow all of them. Now it's really a little bit more about my shoulders. ... I'm absolutely getting a little older, I am learning much more about safeguarding this year, and i believe that's what is going to help."
Total annual advert spend: $30B (across all advertising) ugg clearance ÂFor me, it is literally  not really figuratively, literally  gut-wrenching to see this come about, James Clapper instructed NBC News Andrea Mitchell over the weekend, discussing leaks regarding the governmentÂs secret plan to collect substantial troves of mobile phone and World wide web data.
The most extraordinary facets of science is when it intensifies our perception of reality, starting unexpected windows to the world. The canonical examples will be the microscope and the telescope, both from your 17th one hundred year and each deeply major. Fast innate sequencing, computer visualizations and also fMRIs are some of the instruments transforming our own current worldview. http://www.highnutri...-free-shipping/
Shrinking Alternatives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users